In 2021, we saved our clients $2,116,991 in fees that were being charged by garages and tow yards. The average amount paid by our clients to recover a vehicle from a garage was $1,660.
When garages and tow yards try to take advantage of financial companies by charging improper or excessive fees, we have an effective and cost-efficient process for recovering these vehicles.
Challenging Excessive Garage/Tow Yard Claims
- Legal advice on all NY laws governing towing, repair and storage liens
- Tough negotiation to reduce charges
- Litigation to stop lien sale and challenge all garage lien charges for compliance with New York State Law
- Posting bond to obtain immediate release of a vehicle
- Contempt proceedings against non-compliant garages
Check out these articles for more information
“Six important changes in 2021”
“Auto Finance Alert…”
“A must read for leasing…”